Building on the success of the Evo8 intelligent camera, CA Traffic has re-written the ANPR rulebook with the launch of EvoX.
The Evo X camera incorporates the latest image processing and communications technology in a highly modular design. This allows functionality to be tailored to individual end user requirements at the optimum price/performance point. View launch video.
Evo X sets a new standard in ANPR camera performance and functionality:
- Full HD ANPR and day/night colour overview sensors
- Massively powerful image processing capability
- On-board ANPR captures 3 lanes from a single camera
- Multiple simultaneous plate reads in each lane
- Ground breaking night-vision overview technology
- IP video streaming from both sensors
- Motorised zoom lenses – ANPR and overview
- PTZ control for CCTV operation, auto-return to ANPR mode
- Super-fast setup and re-deployment
- Second modem option for remote maintenance
- Tailored datasets transmitted to multiple hosts
- AutoNASP facility for remote performance testing
Evo X has been developed to fulfil UK Police NASP requirements and is suitable for use in a wide range of security applications, with surveillance effectiveness enhanced by the built-in CCTV capability.
Fully UTMC compliant, Evo X can be utilised by local authorities and Highways Agencies for journey time information, traffic flow monitoring and origin/destination
analysis. Evo X can be integrated with CA Traffic’s range of count/classifier systems adding ANPR to Weigh-in-Motion, speed and vehicle classification applications.
Car parking/access control
With a 9 metre plus field of view, a single Evo X can be used to cover wide entrance/exit lanes which otherwise would require multiple cameras. A wide range of wireless comms options ensures power is the only connection required.
Evo X includes video-clip recording technology as needed in bus lane and box junction enforcement applications. High resolution sensors and class-leading ANPR engines deliver the ANPR performance required in video tolling installations.