The SLC includes many count options and can be utilised for N+1 counting situations on carriageways where lane changing is prevalent.
The SLC allows custom classification surveys to be created. The custom surveys need to be created and set-up in Collect for the PC. The survey types available are listed below:
- Length up to 19 Bins plus Volume.
- Speed up to 19 Bins plus Volume. Individual speed bins can be
specified to allow very specific speed analysis.
- Dual Studies (Speed + Length) up to 19 Bins plus Volume. A
separate Length and Speed survey can be performed.
- Matrix Studies (Speed x Length) up to 19 Bins plus Volume.
The matrix study allows you to identify the speed distribution of
vehicle length groups.
The above table applies to 2 channel classification operation.
In 4 channel operation up to 9 bins + volume can be recorded per
- Easy to Use
- Low Cost
- Telemetry Options
- Low\Solar Powered
- McMurdo Plug Compatible
- CA Traffic Software Compatible
- 2 Year Warranty